Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wounded War Project

     I had never really heard of the Wounded War Project until I got the packet full of stories about the war, and how hard it is. but after reading those stories, and letters of what they go through I think it would be a wonderful idea to join the Wounded War Project.

     I think it would be great for our class to join because there are many soldiers out there that probably don't feel appreciated or think that they are thought of, especially when we the soldiers are going through a rough time or dealing with a life time injury. When my dad had to go to Germany to do anesthesia for the soldiers there, because that was one of the stops they made before coming to the U.S, he said it was gruesome and it really made him appreciate what they did for us, and some of them were I guess you would say depressed, because thy didn't feel appreciated. It would just make those soldiers feel appreciated.

     Another reason I think we should do it is because those men across seas don't have much to call their own over there. So if we all sent them a backpack for of stuff those men could have a few more things that they could call their own. I mean I would hate to only have a handful of stuff that was mine.

     Those are my reasoning on wanting to go forth with the Wounded War Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment