Thursday, February 9, 2012

     If I had to choose between creating life and not creating life, I would choose not to. Reasons being one, I would hate for my creation to have some kind of defect, and two I wouldn't want to get to attached to my creation, just in case I had to put it down.
    


My first reason is I would hate for my creation to have some kind of defect after I created it. It would tear me apart to know that it was my fault that my creation had a defect, and especially if my creation was limited to what he/she could to do.
    


Lastly I wouldn't want to get to attached to my creation. I wouldn't want to get attached because what if he/she went and killed someone or something, and the police or people came after her/him to kill her/him? I couldn't let them kill my creation, that's like letting people kill your kid.


In my opinion I think quite frankly its wrong to make a creation, and I would never create something with knowing that there is a chance of me messing my creation up and he/she being miserable for the rest of her/his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment