Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Anthropomorphism

        Bob Seger Stalker Morrow is Alan Michael's and my Black Chinese Pug. His best friend is Rocky which is Mrs. Morrow's Yorkie. They usually only get to see eachother on the weekends due to Alan Michael not being in town throughout the week. But every Friday when they see eachother, they go absolutely crazy and make the best of those weekends.
"Rocky!!" Bob said with excitement. "I've missed you so much!" As he pounced on Rocky.
"Bob get off of me, NOW! You know I hate being pounced on," Rocky said growling.
"Oh yeah, sorry Rock, I forgot. Wanna go outside and run? We can do some exploring," Bob said with a smirk.
Rocky is all about some exploring. So they head outside.
"Faster, faster!" said Bob. Rocky's little legs just couldn't keep up, but that didn't stop him.
It was not until they reached the ledge in the back yard when Bob and Rocky realized how far they had ran.
"Man, we have gone so far! Do you remember the way back?" asked Bob.
Rocky answered in a shakey voice, "Nooo. I wasn't paying attention at all."
All of a sudden Bob pearked up. Rocky was anxiously waiting to hear what Bob had heard. It was me yelling for them.
Bob started in a dead sprint, Rocky right behind him.
"It's Sarah! It's Sarah!" Bob barked.
They topped the hill and sped up when they saw me. When they reached me both of them together about knocked me over with their excitement.
"Oh I missed you so much!!" Bob said with so much of the excitement.
"Ah man I'm never going that far again, that was to much adventure for me." Stated Rocky in a releaved voice.
After our greetings we went inside and took a nap, and when they woke up they were ready for adventure round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment