Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Current News Connections

Q: What's the author's purpose?
A: To show the right and wrongs of the Brooklyn Labor Day Parade.

Q: Does the author accomplish his/her purpose?
A: Yes.

Q: What ides do you agree with?
A: I agree on how he wants to cut back on crime during Labor Day Carnivals in Brooklyn.

Q: What ideas do you disagree with?
A: I don't disagree with any of his statements.

Q: What do you not understand?
A: The economic part of the Brooklyn Labor Day Parade.

Q: What connections can you make with the text? (Self, Text, World)
A: Self. It's just like a party getting out of hand.

Q: How can I become a more active participant in my learning? How can i take responsibility for my learning
A: I could learn more about what Labor Day actually means, and what different places think of Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment